SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 Notification
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 Notification | Registration | Exam Date @ssc.nic.in : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of 10+2 Male and Female Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 to be held in Delhi Police. All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 17th May 2022 to 16th June 2022 till 11 pm. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in Delhi Police 10+2 Head Constable Recruitment.
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial)2022 JOB Details
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Role||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Category||Staff Selection Job|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancy
- 10+2 Intermediate in Any Recognized Board in India.Typing Speed : English : 30 WPM OR Hindi : 25 WPM
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Between : 02/01/1997 to 01/01/2004
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment Rules 2022.
- Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Category Wise Details 2022
|SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Physical Eligibility Details 2022|
|Height||165 CMS||157 CMS|
|Race||1600 Meter in 07 Minutes||800 Meter in 05 Minutes|
|Long Jump||12 Feet 6 Inch||9 Feet|
|High Jump||3 Feet 6 Inch||3 Feet|
Salary / Pay Scale
Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC : Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States / Union Territories.
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge :
- First Time : 200/-
- Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode
How to Apply SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Step 2: The home page will appear on the candidate’s screens.
- Step 3: There do all the required steps to create your Registration ID and password that will be required for filling up the application form.
- Step 4: Once your login credentials are made, then log in using those credentials.
- Step 5: Enter all the information corrected in the necessary fields.
- Step 6: Candidates should then upload all the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Step 7: Before submitting the application form, candidates should pay the application fee.
- Step 8: Submit the application form and also take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Login using the Registration Number and password.
Important Date for Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022
|Start Date For Online Application||17-05-2022|
|Last Date For Online Application||16-06-2022|
|Last Date for Fee (Online)||16-06-2022|
|Last Date for Fee through Challan||20-06-2022|
|Correction Date||21-25 June 2022|
|CBT Exam Date||September 2022|
Important Link for Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.
Powered by WPeMatico