Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Agniveer Posts There are a total of 2800 Vacancy in Indian Navy 2800 Recruitment for Agniveer – Angipath Online Form 2022. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2022. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post. Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 Details
- Posts : Agniveer (Angipath Scheme)
Indian Air Force – 3,500 Posts More Details
Indian Army – 40,000 Posts More Details
Indian Navy – 2,800 Posts More Details
- Agniveer (SSR) : Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Mathematics & Physics as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science as an additional subject from any recognized Board of India.
- Agniveer (MR) : Passed 10th (High School) Exam from any recognized Board of India.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
|Gender||1600 Meters Running||Uthak Baithak||Push-ups||Height|
|Male||06:30 Mins||20||10||157 cms|
|Female||08 Mins||15||*||152 cms|
- Min. Age : 17.5 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 23 Yrs.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs.0/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs.0/-
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Application Fees.
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Fund|
- As part of the enrolment process, each Agniveer will be required to formally accept all terms and conditions of the Agnipath Scheme.
- For personnel below the age of 18 years, the enrolment form will need to be signed by the parents/ guardians, in accordance with extant provisions.
- On being enrolled, candidates will be imparted suitable military training based on organisational requirements.
- Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:- Annual Leave: Upto 30 days per year, Sick Leave: Based on medical advice.
- A distinctive insignia will be worn by the Agniveers on their uniform during their service period. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Medical & CSD Facilities:
- For the duration of their engagement period in the IA, Agniveers will be entitled for medical facility at military hospitals as well as CSD provisions.
Seva Nidhi Package:
- On discharge at four years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GoI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
- The Agniveer pay is a composite package and will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress and Travel allowances as decided by the GoI from time to time.
Life Insurance Cover:
- Agniveers will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of ₹48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) schemes/ benefits.
Benefits for Personnel Exiting at Four Years of Service:
- (a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer Para 12(b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the exiting Agniveers.
- (b) ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate: At the end of engagement period, a detailed skill set certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
- (c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th(equivalent) will be given on completion of their four years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
Step 1 : Visit the official website
Step 2 : Click on Apply Online Option.
Step 3 : Search for the Agniveer Recruitment – Angipath Scheme and then click on the New User option
Step 4 : Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
Step 5 : Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
Step 6 : Take a printout of the application for future use.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website
- (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
- Website : https://joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Date for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date For Online Application||15-07-2022|
|Last Date For Online Application||22-07-2022|
Important Link for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Official Sort Notification||Download|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.
Powered by WPeMatico