IB (Intelligence Bureau) ACIO Recruitment 2022 : Intelligence Bureau has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Free Ojas Alert regularly to get the latest updates.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Name Of Department : Intelligence Bureau
- Name Of Posts : Various Posts
- Total No. of Posts : 766
- Category : Govt Jobs
- Selection Process : Interview
- Job Location : India
- Official Website : www.mha.gov.in
Name of Posts :
- ACIO-I / Executive
- Junior Intelligence Officer
- Security Assistant
- Various (Group B & Group C) Posts
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who want to apply for the IB ACIO-I Various (Group B & Group C) Posts (On Deputation Basis) Bharti 2022 have to fulfil the minimum level of eligibility criteria based on educational qualifications, age limit, and experience. Check the IB ACIO-I Various (Group B & Group C) Posts (On Deputation Basis) Eligibility Criteria from the official website.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ? :
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.mha.gov.in/
- Click on the Job Notification page.
- Search for the IB ACIO-I / Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant & Various (Group B & Group C) Posts (On Deputation Basis) and then read full notifications for the job vacancies.
- Fill out the application form
- Submit the application form and send it to the address mentioned in the Advt.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Important Links :
Job Notification : Click Here
Important Dates :
19 August 2022 (60 days from the date of publication)
Powered by WPeMatico